Sew motor problem

gandr

hello every one
i have a servomotor SEW drived by MOVIDRIVE B , after of 2 hours work the motor is unstable that means increased the work current
from 100% to 190% and is very hot.i am calibrating enconder with movimanager and after works again for 1-2 hours with normal current 100-110% and ater 1-2-hours again tha same.
has someone any idea where is the problem?????

Set Magnetizing response to 100ms and use auto tune to get optimal curve of torque boost.
Are you using in constant torque mode?
adjust the gain - loosen the control loop.
Is there a brake?

I think that u have done the start up for the motor in Movitool manager-->SHELL. Can you save the complete parameter file (*.VDO) and post it here. Then I might be able to help you.

That motor may be just fine so far. You made no meniton of the load. Check the load ie whatever motor is driving. You may very well have problem in the load ie no oil in gearbox, etc etc.

Dan Bentler

the load have been checked.this motor working in position mode.
know i am cheking if i have slipage of enconder on motor shaft because as i explaned when i am making calibration enconder working for 1-2-hours