Refresh FactoryTalk Transfer Utility terminal list

We recently changed all our IPs on the network (from 10.0.0.x to 160.100.0.x). RSLinx Classic shows the updated list. Who Active[sic] shows the updated list in Logix5000.

FactoryTalk's 'Communication Setup' and the dreaded 'Transfer Utility' will not update.

Can I force a refresh?

(rebooting doesn't help)

I have found that if you switch over to the communications tab in your application and highlight the Ethernet driver it will update after a good 15 seconds or so (I suppose it depends on how much stuff you have yon your network).

Similar Topics

We are cutting over a PLC5 to ControlLogix and we ran into some issues with the HMI (FTView v10, Network Distributed). We found that after...
Replies
Views
How would I go about creating a display refresh button? My display is busy and some buttons update much faster than others when clicked and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a problem that happening with FactoryTalk View Studio SE (V12) (Network Distributed). If i create a new project...
Replies
Views
When I create a new user in FT SE security I don't see it in the Users folder. The work around is to close the application and open it again. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom