SIWAREX M cable

naegely

Does anyone happen to know the pinout for the RS-232 cable used to connect a PC (running SIWATOOL M) to a SIWAREX M Siemens weigh module?

Thanks very much,

Rob

communication cable

Hi
I was also searching for same information.But anyway , ihave one question to all experts here.Is is not possible to setup siwatool on one of client pc and as the pc is connected to PLC through network . So that we need not connect the PC with this cable everytime.
I am asking it as we have such a dynamic weiging system where we need calibration every week.I want to get rid of connecting my laptop everytime to siwarex module.
Is it possible or someone has done it?

I have a trouble with this software. i try to comunicate with simatool CS and this pinout. In the status of comunication appears try 1,2...until time out.

Anyone know whats wrong?¿