difficulty in connecting NetLink Pro ETH

kraj

hello

problem on Netlink Pro Eth.

i connected the Netlink to Switch and from there to 2 PCs. i am able to get the data on 2 PCs.
Now wants to connect third PC. However as soon as i connects to third PC communication stops on all PCs.;) i am able to to connect to any two PCs at a time.

Please tell 1 Netlink can be connected to how many PCs at a time. I believe it is 4. In that case, i need help to solve above problem.
:geek:

thanks

raj

hello

i use Net Link Pro eth from Softing Ag
product model is netlink pro eth
cpu- 32 bit ricsc, 2mb sram, 2 mb flash
protocol data transfer rate - fdl, max 12 mbits
connection- active line with 9 pin d sub connector and bus termination

eternet interface-
ethernet- 100base-tx/10base-t
connection - rj45
they allow Six PC connection at a time
but i found difficulty in it
as i stated above

What is the manufacturer & model of the Netlink you are using?