Kinetix 6000 Invalid Attribute Value Error

kaloy

Hi.. I have installed a Compactlogix L43, MO4SE and Kinetix 6000 with two axes system which has already been working for a year.. A problem now occured that an integrated axis module has an Axis Fault that says ConfigFault, and the Attribute Error says "MotorData - Invalid Attribute Value". I have tried power cycling the system, Downloading the backup program, using the MASR and clearing the axis fault online to no avail.. Has anyone experienced this before.. The 7 segment display on the IAM stalled on phase 3, the Drive Status Indicator is steadt Red, Comm Status is flashing green, and the Bus status is flashing green.. Thanks...

tivoli error.jpg

If your sercos network startup is OK then all of your axis drives must goto phase 4. Once I had problem with sercos keep state at phase 3 due to 1 servo motor encoder was unplugged. So you may check your power cables and encoder cables.

Motor data invalid attribute

Two reasons that I know of

1) Most likely - the Encoder cable / plug has a broken wire.
2) The Motion Group update time is too small compared to the SERCOS Ring Time and number of axis's - Try 1 ms per axis - I just got caught this way

As everyone else said - Check the motor and cable - it is not finding the motor or encoder. I have had this problem before and you said it has been working, So configuration is good.

You guys are correct.. I had the cables checked.. Turned out that the cables were badly damaged by rats.. Now they have to purchase new cables.. Thanks for the replies...