AB PLC5 program become protected

Edwinsky

Can somebody help me figure out why our plc5 program suddenly become protected? We are currently commissioning a refurbished machine with ab plc 5/40e plc. Yesterday I can edit the program with no problem but this morning when I go online to continue editing the program, it was already protected. I might accidentally trigger the program protection bit but can't figure out where is that bit. I can edit the program offline without any problem. I am using RSLogix 5 sofware.

Thanks in advance.

Edwin

Project Tree look under Passwords and Privileges. See picture below.

And each program file properties.

Privileges.jpg ProgramPrivileges.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Plant PLC has no reasonable stop start sequencer. There is 3 states, Available, Start & Stop. A 10 sec timer exists in the Stop Ladder that is...
Replies
Views
It's a PLC2/30 system, besides the regular I/O, it has a 1771-VHSC, 1771-KA2, and 1771-KE. You can PM me. TIA.
Replies
Views
I had a problem yesterday, the PLC5 lose the program, I did new download and re-start the process. Today, I get the crash log and I do not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to program a PLC 5 to calculate the difference in percent between the highest and lowest of either 2 or 4 floating point...
Replies
Views
dear all, I have question, i realy need to help from everyone. Which cable I can use for upload/download program from PLC5/20 to Computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom