refinering units documentation

NADIA

hi all ,
if anyone have any documentation regarding the different units of refinery please send .

i will need them to understand the process from control point of view in order to develop control strategies and logics of the process controlled by DCS

thanks in advance for your help

You have got to be kidding!

Please tell me you do not think you will get the expertise required to develop controls for something as dangerous and economically valuable as a refinery from anonymous sources on a public bulletin board!

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
No stranger to motion. Historically, always programmed MAM in either real units or % of planner values in axis configuration. Ran across someone...
Replies
Views
Just curious - I see there are channel configurations for the 5069-IF modules that let me type in the high & low Engineering units as well as the...
Replies
Views
TLDR: What is your experience upgrading firmware on Control/CompactLogix controllers, and what advice would you have for me? We have one...
Replies
Views
I input error into PID as a percent and limit the control variable +/- 100. i.e. rError[0] := (rTarget-rPV)/(rSP-rPVInit)*100 When calculating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom