ControlLogix5561 linking to GridConnect XPORT-EIP-MB

mihiri

Hello All,

I am trying to connect a XPORT-EIP-MB (adaptor which converts Modbus RTU/ASCII to a EtherNet/IP) to a ControlLogix5561 PLC and to read the Modbus Register Status.

I am very new to the AB ControlLogix5561 and would some one be able to help me how this link can be established to read the Modbus register status through ethernet/ip.

A reply is much appreciated,

Cheers,
Mihiri

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to add a Xport-EIP-MB from Grid Connect module (Modbus to EtherNet/IP converter) in the I/O tree of the RS Logix 5000...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using GSV with WallClockTime i get the year 1998 in the destination. I want the controller have the same time as the workstation. To do this...
Replies
Views
So I'm currently in the process of linking 2 1756-L72 processors to send alarms back and forth. One processor is rev 26.13 and the other is 32.11...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom