VBA and RSLogix 500

Isaacx

hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could refer me to a quick tutorial (or even explain if you have some time on your hands) on how to get a VB program talking to a program written in RSLogix 500 for a ML1400. My job is to basically make an HMI through VB for the program. All the program is doing is reading psi values and position values through respective transducers and basically graphing them. Thanks in advance.

I have found the RSLogix Automation Interface .pdf, which definitely helps, but if anyone knows of any more resources, that would be great

Similar Topics

when we try to start RsLogix 500 on our pc, we receive an error message stating that we need to reinstall VBA. How can we accomplish this?
Replies
Views
Been a while since I've been around... I own Rslogix 500 Pro and have messed around with the built in VBA. I have searched on Google and here...
Replies
Views
I am new at programming VBA/Excell. I would like to have a macro that opens a Logix program (successful on that), and goes online when i change...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
I'm creating an HMI that has a recipe with 288 data point. It has 3 pieces of data for 96 segments. I need help with VBA code to copy all 288...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom