Use of wago field bus couplers.?

bornwild

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to know what is the use of field bus couplers. Why do we take the output of the sensors and wire the I/O module of wago fieldbus coupler. Why dont we wire it directly to plc.? :rolleyes:
. I am assuming the out of wago will have only wire (profibus cable example). Correct me If a wrong.

Similar Topics

For whatever reason, I've always been a "sensor straight to the cabinet" kind of guy. It "just works", it's easy to troubleshoot, you never have...
Replies
Views
Here's the basic system in question: WAGO Modules, in physical order; 750-352/020 : ECO Field Bus Coupler 750-530 : 8 Channel Digital Output...
Replies
Views
AB PLC and WAGO field bus coupler Hi experts, In our automation machine, we are using Allen bradley SLC 05 PLC and this PLC is linked to WAGO...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, In our automation machine, we are using Allen bradley SLC 05 PLC and this PLC is linked to WAGO device net field bus coupler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom