inview communication problem

darkest_shade

hello!!!

im having a problem downloading the configurantion to one devicenet module of the inview p22r.

strangely i downloaded the configuration before and setup the devicenet network, for testing the inviews

but now i want to download the final configurations. and i cant
it give me error "communication lost with operator terminal"

i know that i need to configure the com1 but seriously this laptop hates me T_T

whats the procedure for leave the com1 open for communication i already stop all drivers in rslinx and shutdown it

and still dont work pls help

Similar Topics

Hi all Friends ; I have Mitsubishi Q03UDE CPU and Weinview MT8104iH HMI. I need to communicate between them but i have failed. please can u...
Replies
Views
So it seems like these displays are a bit of a rarity for most, and I'm beginning to understand why. This thing is way too problematic and complex...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if an Allen Bradley Inview display with a TCP/IP comm. module can be connected to a Modicon PLC? i have been looking everywhere...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get communication established between SLC 05/05 with AB-INVIEW display through 2706-P22R communication module, But I m not...
Replies
Views
Hello let me explain my problem. I just got tossed into a somewhat complicated job because the person that normally does the writing is on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom