AB PLC Email Generator?

Fourpaw

Does anyone out there in PLC land know if there is a feature within SLC500, ControlLogix or Bizware software that we can access to send emails to a distribution list when specific machine events occur? i.e. if an error proof gets turned off... all supervisors and managers are alerted via email.

Similar Topics

I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking for a way to send a report every so often via Email. I know that I must establish a connection between the PLC and a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have had a thought that I could email data from a plc , but I have never done this and need your help ? I have a micrologix 1400 and a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using Allen Bradley chassis with 1756 EN2T and 1756 EWeb card and I am trying to send a test email based on a trigger from the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client who has asked me to investigate adding an automatic email and/or text message alert for certain QC-related process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom