How To Transfer Rsview Me Projects?

ckchew666

Hi,

I need guide and help on how to transfer RSView ME projects from one computer to another projects? ANyone have any idea?

I tried to use the Application manager > Backup. But after backup it's a runtime file, i can't do modification on it using RSView Studio.

Pls help.

Last edited:
Thats right, the backup creates a .apa file. You then copy that file to your server for storage or onto your other machine. To edit it on the other machine, you use restore to turn the .apa file back into an editable project. Personally, I much prefer a system where I can just zip or copy an app dir and open it on any computer. Unfortunetly, you cant do that here. In fact RSview ME seems to have all kinds of strange things that annoy the hell out of me. :)

Matt

Matthias von Zorn said:
Thats right, the backup creates a .apa file. You then copy that file to your server for storage or onto your other machine. To edit it on the other machine, you use restore to turn the .apa file back into an editable project. Personally, I much prefer a system where I can just zip or copy an app dir and open it on any computer. Unfortunetly, you cant do that here. In fact RSview ME seems to have all kinds of strange things that annoy the hell out of me. :)

Matt

Matt,

Thanks a lot, it's working!

I strongly agree with u, really headache using this RSView ME.

Their icons/graphics are not up to standard, even RSView 32 also saame thing. I think RSView SE also need this procedure to transfer the project file (editable) to another computer, cause I saw the RSView SE on the Application manager radio button.

Thanks mann...great.

Regards,
CK Chew

Hi,

When I upload the application from PV+, is there any way that I can convert the uploaded project to become an editable one? What is the 'headache' procedure? Anyone or MATT mind to give a word or two? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
CK Chew