help S7 300

Mstr

Hi, this my first time using step7, and this is, i guess, to simple for most of you here, but i don’t have any PLC programming experience.
I need to monitore water flow by setting the pump frequency manually (start the pump (frequency converter), and set it’s frequency from SCADA).
Frequency of the pump is my PLC-s analog input (with permission signal digital input), and flow is my analog output.
My question is:
Is there a FB in S7 300 i can use for this, and does anyone have an example S7 program that can help me, please?
Thank you in advance, Mark.

I need to monitore water flow by setting the pump frequency manually (start the pump (frequency converter), and set it’s frequency from SCADA)

Are you setting the pump frequency manually or via scada ?

Via SCADA.
I need to run it for few seconds in one frequency, and then i have to change frequency for couple of times, and measure the flow for each frequency.
In SCADA i will have START button and TextBox to set wanted frequency of the pump.

Use the Unscale function.
Setpoint from HMI is 0-100 hz.
That goes into the Unscale function, FC106 I think. I am not at a programming computer. The output of the Unscale function goes to your analog output to the inverter speed reference.

Program the inverter for 0-100 hz, not 0-60 hz. If you need to clamp the inverter use the max speed parameter to limit it to 60 hz. I always leave the inverter at 100 and clamp the setpoint on the few instances I run into when the motor cannot go over X hz. There are as many ways to do this as there are programmers.

In this way 0-x hz setpoint on the SCADA will be 0 - x hz on the inverter.

Thank you for answering, i did unscale for mu frequency output PQW256, and scale for monitoring flow input PIW256. I don't have PLC, i simulated it in PLCsim (i set MD 20 slider:Real, and PIW256 slider:Int- Is this ok?).
Will this work on the real PLC and, if not, what else I have to do to make it work on real PLC?

Q124.0 is my permission signal for frequency converter.

1.JPG FC105.JPG 106.JPG