S5 ver 7.1

KenPEX

I have a PG 740 with S5 v7 and a PG 720 with S5 v6. My problem is I am loading a program project file that says it is 117kb. The 928b has a 64K Ram Module in it. When extracting the program to the PG everything is fine. We went to load the program back in and get a memory full compress with the PG 740 S5 Win. I cleared the memory prio to reloading. I tried to load the same program with the older Dos version S5 from the 720 and it loads no problem. On the 740 I get the message of out of memory when loading the FX blocks. I did notice the order in which the DBs are loaded but am not sure if that matters between the two pGs/ S5 versions. The options on the 740 version is all cleared thinking maybe something else is loading.I noticed that during the load with the older PG, the different blocks load order is different. The 740 PG transfers the block order different. Any ideas on why the two PGs/S5 are loading differently? How can I setup the load order on the newer 740.

There are two possabilites, 1. look through the code to see if any db's are generated at startup (ob's)
I came across a system where the code looked to see how much ram was left then generated a DB to fill the spare ram, uploading to disk at some point (db's) meant that because when loading memory is used to load a block, the other is try sending pb's, fb's db's in blocks i.e. only transfer pb's then compress, & so on.
The other possabillity is load large blocks first, compress then load the smaller size blocks.
I had this once when I tried to mod a function the memory was full, If I deleted a smaller block, download the larger modified block then the small block there was just enough memory, however I could not do on-line change & even if plc deleted loading all as per normal would run out of memory.