Nematron PV1040 to Mitsubishi AJ71 (RS232) card connections

Steak

Anyone have a cable pin out diagram to connect the Nematron PowerView touch screen via the RS232 port on a Mitsubishi AJ71UC24 card. I can connect it via the programming port on the Mits CPU but do not want to tie up the port. Nematron in Michigan is looking into it, they did not have any immediate solution(PDF).

Thanks anyone

Steak said:
...connect ... touch screen ... RS232 port on a Mitsubishi AJ71UC24 card. I can connect it via the programming port ...

Be sure that they have the C24 driver. I doubt it's the same as the CPU prog. port com driver.

The Nematron software has a driver called AJ71 but I'm not sure if it can communicate via 232. The manual has wiring information for 422 but would rather use 232.

Steak

Unless they have a proven driver/device setup which has already been wroking elsewhere, I would not trust Nematron to any Mitsubishi "new" setup.

Go for the 422.