How do I address the points on my SIOU ?

O.Jensen

Have tried (almost) everything so now I´m trying here

Here´s my specs :

• Processor CPU42-V1
  • Powersupply PA 204
  • Input C200H-ID212 16 PT
  • Output C200H-OC226N 16 PT
  • I/O C200H-MAD44
In my I/O- table this is written :
01[2110]SIOU/C200H ASCII UNIT (A)(1)(11)
02[0000] 16 PT OUTPUT
03[0001] 16 PT INPUT

I have some control over my Input & output, so that´s not were I would like some help.
My problem is that I don´t now how I program the MAD44 to be able to see what I`m sending to it.
At the point (IN +1/-1) I have I connected "something" that is giving 4-20 mA according to the datasheet.
How do I address the points on my SIOU ?

What am I going to use this setup, for ?
I have started an education that has it´s primary target to give people the ability to construct Plc-controlled units.
I have by my teacher/tudor been giving this task to make this unit work.

Can you please verify your part numbers.
Omron does not show a C200H-MAD44.

There is an C200H-MAD01 or a CS1W-MAD44.
There will be different manuals for each.

What programming software and version are you using?

Can you please verify your part numbers.
Omron does not show a C200H-MAD44.

There is an C200H-MAD01 or a CS1W-MAD44.
There will be different manuals for each.

What programming software and version are you using?
Sorry you were right it was CS1W-MAD44.

My software is : Omron CX-program ver 2.0

The manual for your CS1W-MAD44 is Omron number W345.
This manual covers several different modules.
You will want the Section 6.

Also, you are using a very old version of CX-Programmer.
The current version is 9.0.
Starting with version 6 there was a Unit Setup utility included with CX-Programmer that makes configuring special I/O modules very straight forward. You may want to check with your local distributor to see about upgrading to CX-One, which includes CX-Programmer. Here in the United States there is special upgrade pricing until the end of June.

Hope this will help.

Have had other things to fix this week so I have not come any further with this.
The manual for your CS1W-MAD44 is Omron number W345.
This manual covers several different modules.
You will want the Section 6.
Have Downloadet the pdf-file.
Also, you are using a very old version of CX-Programmer.The current version is 9.0.
Have told my teacher that there´s an updated version.He will try to get "freeware version" cos it´s meant for students.

Starting with version 6 there was a Unit Setup utility included with CX-Programmer that makes configuring special I/O modules very straight forward. You may want to check with your local distributor to see about upgrading to CX-One, which includes CX-Programmer.
Hope this will help.
That sounds really nice and it will make it much easier for students to program an (Omron)plc.

----
I´m in a week going on vacation and then I will back here in week 31.
----