Toyopuc Used Status Problem

Lynn_2009

Hello everyone. I have a toyopuc PC3JG-P processor mounted into a seven-slot chassis. Slot one and two are filled with IN-12 sixteen point discrete input modules. Slot 3 and 4 are OT-cant remember number, 16 point discrete output modules. Slot 5 and 6 are filled with a D-A module, and A-D module respectively. And Slot 7 is another IN-12 discrete 16 point input module. The D-A module is only using one analog output occupying memory location X080 through X08F. The A-D module is using all four Analog outputs occupying memory locations X0A - X0D. The last IN-12 module in Slot 7 is only wired with 2 inputs X0E0, and X0E1. The first two IN-12 modules are wired with all of their inputs, and those inputs are used in program 1 as well as X0E0, and X0E1. And lastly, the I/O configuration is configured for the correct modules...there is no error present, and the PLC is running just fine. OKAY....here is the problem.

When I open PC WIN, and try to view my Used Status table, the inputs from all three IN-12 modules are shown as "-" meaning they are NOT used in the program. But they are in the program and functioning properly. For some reason the database has not or will not populate with the used status of these inputs. Any toyopuc gurus out there, please shed some light on this anomaly. Thanks.