QVZ LED Flashing Fast

KenPEX

I have a QVZ led flashing fast, I know that this is a communication or a problem with the perferal card. CPU is in run and machine is running. Any other suggestions?

Did you change anything on the I/O's? Check the power supply for every I/O card. If the problem is an I/O failure the AKKU1/2 from the USTACK should point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

I changed one of the CP 523 communication modules that i suspected. QVZ cleared on PLC power up and everything is good for now. Thanks for the replys

Similar Topics

Is it dangerous anyhow? it lits when the plc is on but the controlprogram that runs the system does seem to make eny errors on run allthought the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
hello I have 7cp476 cpu why can led always open and No connection
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got a Parker HMI, CTC PA2. I tried to download program to it but it froze in the process and could not finalize. Now, when I try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom