PID control using S7-300 PLC

sirhiss2

I'm Trying to help a friend to setup a tech. project using the PID Function with the siemens s7-300 PLC. We are having trouble finding good information that we can use to set this up. It would be nice if we could find an example of this logic already used. Any suggestions?

Yes:
  1. send your friend over here
  2. clarify the question
  3. show us what you already have[/list=1]
    With these points answered/clarified you won't have any trouble finding someone here able to help. At this moment it isn't that easy, because the question is to general.

Kind regards,

You are required to program the plc to implement automatic or manual PID level control on level control rig. You required to implement level control incorporating the following:
Differential Pressure Meter
Variable Speed Drive (VSD)
PLC with analog I/O
Electronic Chart recorder.
You will be required to configure the VSD.
Auto/Manual control must be via a on/off switch connected to the PLC.
In manual mode the VSD must be controlled via a additional analog input on the PLC.
Chart recorder must display the liquid level also coupled to the PLC.
Use a variable table to display the following:
• Liquid Level
• Auto/Manual mode
• VSD analog input signal
im using a siemans s7 300 plc in simatic 7 im use to programming in ladder can u give ame advice in on where to start​