Omron Data Collection

You will need Omron CX-Programmer, which generally comes with the CX-One Package these days. The latest one I have seen is CX-One V4.04. The CX-Programmer in that package is V9.0.

Stu.....

I need to collect data with this unit I have CX1 but I don't know if I need different Software for the data collection.have you used this unit?

I need to collect data with this unit I have CX1 but I don't know if I need different Software for the data collection.have you used this unit?

There are a lot of different options. I believe Omron's current package for this is CX-Supervisor. We still have one system with SCS on it, which was an older version of the same idea.

There are a number of 3rd party applications available. Or depending on what and how much Data you need to extract from the PLC, it could be as simple as an Excel Spreadsheet using DDE. I have done this with CS1 and C200H PLCs.

Stu.....

I cannot recall exactly, but I think there is a separate configuration for the SPU module.

That is a specialized data logging unit, with Ethernet & CF functionality I think?

I will to tanks all the help you give me. I found The software is call SPU Console you also need to install finsGateway and Net Framework I'm Attachin the Manual for future help