Open Display using VBA in FactoryTalk SE

Hi,

Does anyone know how to open a display in FactoryTalk SE via VBA?

I have a ComboBox object on a display and want to write a VB script to navigate depening on item selected

Thanks

This is what you wanted.
In this case NumericDisplay1 comes from a PLC tag ( controllogix integer)so every time this number change we change display, we have 32 displays.
It is in spanish but i hope you catch the idea.
I forgot to mention that the display where this numeric value is located has to be cached all the time so the system can respond to changes in value.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a robot cell controlled via PLC. I want to use an output from the PLC, based on whatever part number the cell is processing, to open a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of devices on my displays that are the same. I have build a global object for them and is working great. I want to place a button...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
How to write a VBA in Factory Talk to read Alarm Tag from Alarm summary and open a display associated to that tag. Or open any desired display...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Anyone know the VBA syntax to open a display and pass a parameter file in FTVIew SE? I can open the Display using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom