High speed Input and output

Nikhil7.c

Hi ,
I can i use High speed input and output on same plc.Is it possible to use it if the plc I am using does support both.

PlC make is Idec FC5A-D16RK1
Hi
I need to know this as we are making plc which support high speed functionality ,so by using this Idec plc i would be giving high speed output to my Test plc and Test plc would give High speed output which would act as High speed Input to idec Plc .

Similar Topics

Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a setup of one master s7-1200 - three slaves s7-1200 On each of the slaves there is a HSC on a motor for positioning. It generates...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am going to read gaps between product by millmeter to accept or reject product, with RsLogix 5000, The problem is : when the speed...
Replies
Views
Unitronics Samba plc I am working on a system that uses the High Speed input on a plc to calculate the rpm of a shaft. It is having issues with...
Replies
Views
so, id like to pick up RPM of a shaft with a prox. 800hz prox, and a normal DC input on a ML1400 can scan at 1kHz (scan time dependent). so with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom