TSX Premium CF card

jedft

Does anyone know how to copy a Unity program onto a CF card and use the card to program a TSX Premium? I have dug and dug through the documentation and I can see that it is possible, but it gives no clues as to how to actually do it. I doubt I can just copy the .STU or .XEF file to the card and plug it in. The problem I have is that I have a replacement processor for a customer, and I have the program, but I don't have a power supply/backplane for this PLC. I was hoping to send him the PLC with a CF card in it to avoid a road trip.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I am not very familiar with Modicon PLC's at all. I have a TSX Premium with 2 remote rack Output Modules that have 2 DD03600...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Experts I have to read 2 words (%MW300 / %MW301) in a M221 plc (TM221ME16R/G) which have a embedded ethernet port. the reader plc...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I had to replace an HMI & the project Intouch 7.11 was converted to Intouch 2014 R2 SP1 version. The PLC is TSX Premium. Installed...
Replies
Views
Hello I must start 2 HMIGTO5310 in communication on Ethernet With a TSX P57253 (Unitelway protocol) through a TSXETG1010 (Unitelway/Ethernet)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom