S7 - Help with Counter using STL

I am just learning S7 and STL. So please forgive me if this sounds basic. I am using a CPU 416F-2 PLC.

I have a counter and it increments once everytime "M_10.1" is true. I set my Preset to that counter to 5 when "M_10.3" is true. Why does my counter continue to increase past 5? I am not really sure the purpose of the Preset! Thanks for your response.

A "M_10.1"
CU C 1
A "M_10.2"
CD C 1
A M 10.3
L C#5
S C 1
A M 10.4
R C 1
L C 1
T MW 12

Similar Topics

I am just learning S7 and STL. So please forgive me if this sounds basic. I am using a CPU 416F-2 PLC. I have a counter and it increments once...
Replies
Views
I am just learning S7 and STL. So please forgive me if this sounds basic. I am using a CPU 416F-2 PLC. I have a counter and it increments once...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I try to understand an S5 program exists in an old machine. In this machine we have 2 IP242A counter card used for reading...
Replies
Views
I don't have much experience in programming. I can do simple configuration. it is like this. i want to add something to the existing ladder...
Replies
Views
I have a program that has been functioning great and now would like to add an additional feature. Currently the program is based on timing, timing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom