Compact logix with mode bus communication

sruthi

I have two allen bradly plc's in two different locations one with (5 i/p , 2 o/p) modules.Another with (11 i/p , 3 o/p )modules.Each plc is connected to a wireless modem.

I also have 15 power monitors of CONZERVE make with catalog no:-(EM 6400), 3.3.3 mode bus,38400 kbps speed which need to communicate with compact logix plc using mode bus.Protocol used is (IEC 60870-5-103).
Now i wanna know whether compact logix can communicate with those power monitors or will it support such kind of communication?
How about compatibilty of IEC 60870-5-103 protocol with compact logix plc?

Can any body please give me a proper suggestion for my problem mentioned above.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a 5069-L306ERS2 set to dual IP mode. Both ports are set to static IP address and have different IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateways...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Is it possible to change the mode (Run/RemoteProg etc) of a Compact Logix remotely or programmatically through fault logic? I am...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom