RSSQL validating issue

renchypjacob

Hi Everybody,

While I am trying to start configure RSSql,I m getting Error(33190)'The service could not validated using specified username and password'.My configuration is like this.
connector service:Transaction/control manager
control connector:RS view32
Enterprise connector:ODBC

I m using MSSQL 2000 as ODBC database
I could complete all the steps in checklist and pass the verification.I m using windows authentication for SQL server.OS is windows 2003 server R2.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Renji

Similar Topics

Hi, I am currently in need of help with regarding of the ways on how to connect RSSQL to suitelink without using 3rd party driver...your reply is...
Replies
Views
Hello all I am a student and also very new to PLC's and RSSQL. I have a situation where I am trying to link rslinx classic to ms sql through rssql...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get a string from the plc and store it in a database, but I can only get the first byte, I know there should be an easy solution to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to define data points in RSSql and am having some problems. I have a ControlLogix 5555 controller and an OPC topic set-up...
Replies
Views
I need to setup a trigger as an unsched event specified to bit level. I can do this currently to word level, but it is kind of a waste. I do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom