Common maker or difficult to use?

Hi everyone!
I´m not very active on this forum, but I´m a frequent reader. There is a lot of information to be found here. But a question struck me when I was reading a Siemensrelated question:
The number of posts regarding a specific brand, is it reflecting the number of users or the difficulty to use this specific brand?

We use only Mitsubishi in our company, and I suppose that Mitsubishi is a wide spread PLC. But Mitsubishi is very seldom a topic here. Is Mitsubishi so easy to use compared to Siemens, or is Mitsubishi a rare bird in the PLC-djungle?
Then there are a great number of other brands that are more or less well known, but appear more or less frequently in the posts. Easy to use because they are very rare in the posts, or....?
Any ideas?

electrical_geek said:
The number of posts regarding a specific brand, is it reflecting the number of users or the difficulty to use this specific brand?
It is a combination of the both. It is also somewhat related to the how capable the PLC is because more capable PLCs get used in more difficult applications. To find a better answer to your question you need to see how many posts are about the same topic. This is an indication of a definite deficiency. Application questions shouldn't count because these types of question are more due to the degree of difficulty of the application than the PLC unless the deficiency makes doing the application difficult or impossible.

I can come up with examples if desired.