IGSS Download, technical query

paulkenn

Hi, wondering if anybody has set up the 7T IGSS free 50 objects SCADA package.
I have configured the system config and built an object in the definition file, but i keep getting the error "Driver 7TAB (AB has abnormally terminated"
I am online with AB micrologics, using RSLogix 500 lite and RSLinx classic lite.

Any advice appreciated.

P

I am not familiar with the SCADA package you are referring to, but I do know that you will need an OPC server to communicate with the AB and RS Linx lite is not an OPC server. You will need RS Linx pro/ gateway etc or some other OPC server such as Kepserver or Matrikon.

Similar Topics

Hi All I am on a site in France trying to setup a small IGSS system, to show a few tags, I have a IGSS 14 and a Siemens PLC is wondering what...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am using IGSS version 12 and cant seem to locate the object wizard function. When in definition mode I click object and then 'create'...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know why Schneider has developed 2 SCADA software? Are there any important differences between them? Thanks in advance :)
Replies
Views
hi how do you send integer address in igss from micrologix i have newer use modbus before, where can i find info about modbus setup for mircrologix
Replies
Views
hi is it possible to use igss with micrologix 1400 ??:boohoo:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom