i dont understand the jc-24x manual of jetsym

zozo2010

I am programming with the jetter controller jc-247. I don't knows how to find information in jc-24x manual. The manual have 408 pages. buf for exemple if i want to programme an output or recieve informations in the imput where should i have to go. on what pages. please give me some advices or exemples

Similar Topics

Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
A MELSOFT application error has occurred. Please restart. <ES:020000006> Why Occur this message? I'm try connecting to USB Pls Help me..:shock:
Replies
Views
I have a Delta DVP 16EC PLC and does not have a RUN-STOP button I can make it go into RUN with the PC in the simulation and everything is perfect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm running my Plc in PLC Simulator (Unity Pro XL). Intouch sees the connected links but the tags are not matching (+1 on InTouch)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom