P 270 "10 inch" part number 6AV6545-0CC10-0AX0

Eng.Abdo

[FONT=&quot]can i connect my PG to the TP 270 "10 inch" part number 6AV6545-0CC10-0AX0

by using the USB PC Adapter?

cause am trying to take backup from the TP by using the Pro Save

my configuration in "Setting PG / PC interface" is as fallow:
- access point of the application "MPI (WinCC) --> PC Adapter(PROFIBUS)"
- interface parameter Assignment used "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]PC Adapter([/FONT][FONT=&quot]PROFIBUS[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT][FONT=&quot]" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
- local connection "USB"
- # PG / PC is the only master on the bus "box unchecked"
- address "0"
- timeout "10s"
- transmission rate "187.5 Kbps"
- highest station address "31"
- Profile "DP"

my sitting in the Pro Save as listed below:
- general / device type " TP270 10" "
- Connection "MPI / PROFIBUS DP"
- OP address "1"

my sitting in the TP HMI as listed below "in transfer sitting":
- channel 1 ----- Serial "check box "enable channel" here the box is checked (y)
- channel 2 ----[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "check box "enable channel" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]here the box is checked [/FONT](y)
[FONT=&quot] ----- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"check box "remote control" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]here the box is not checked
from advance ---
PROFIBUS is selected
- panel is the only master on the bus "check box is not checked"
- address "1"
- timeout "10s"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- transmission rate "187.5 Kbps"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- highest station address "31"
- Profile "DP"

after that the setting is done i start making the back up from the Pro Save and guiss what i always get failure to communicate

please advice me

thanks
[/FONT]

🍻📚