XML in factorytalk view

The only things I can think of involve parsing the XML down to it's data, then stuffing the data into the fields on FTView manually with VBA.

This is only possible on FTView SE (or Standalone), not ME.

If you have a decent back-end database somewhere, I'd probably use the database to parse the records into a table, then use ODBC from VBA to read the table fields in to specific fields on a display screen.

Similar Topics

As per title, I am looking for a way to import the design paths for factorytalk studio. I don't have a personal work laptop but use one of 3 or 4...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , When I open FactoryTalk View ME . I go to open it up and I get the following message. " The correct version of the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Opened up Factorytalk ME this morning and got the following error message: "The correct version of Microsoft XML Parser is not...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to export a FactoryTalk ME display to an XML file and make edits from there? Then export it back into the application? I see how...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue, how is it possible to read data from an XML file with Delta PLC? In fact, I have another device (ElectroCell from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom