Multiprog WT

mohdmuhaimin

hi everyone.....this my first post here.... i want to if anyone here have exp using Multiprog Wt....currently i'm using it with the ABB RTU560 for its logic configuration...i find it very different from the Mitsubishi GX Developer... can anyone share where can i find help..... tq o_O

Hy mohdmuhaimin,

every programming system has a different style.
The ABB RTU560 uses the MULTIPROG_WT with is also used
in a different way as PC WORX at the Phoenix Contact PLCs.

The code generator is mostly not the problem. The problem
comes with the different usage in a special hardware.

So i would recommend to take a look at: http://www.vfservis.cz/brozury/scada_rtu/RTU560_SD_R6.pdf
Here you will get the special usage of MULTIPROG WT at
your ABB RTU560. If you google: ABB RTU560 multiprog
you will find a lot of those files.
If you have specific questions regarding the
programming then let me know.

Frank

hello frank,
we are manufacturers of rtu and we are planning to use multiprog for that to implement plc functionality in it..............is it fine to go with it.do they provide good technical support,how is it when compared to ISAGRAF.
if i go for pcworx is it compatible with my hardware cpu..x86 based processor...512mb ram,1gb flash.

Last edited:
hı guys!.. I am new this kind of jobs. Actually my aducation is absolutly in substation electricy engineering. But now I have to make a PLC program to use in RT560 to fix our disconnector scada information. Is there any body can help me to write a little PLC programme to fix it ?