encoder data not seen.

SMOKE

So I am use to Ethernet systems with a bit datahighway(spelling). about 6 months ago we removed 2 nodes from a network DF1 system and now a encoder does not update fast enough to let the logic sequence. (misses the range... skips past.) Advice please.

Something doesn't sound right about that. DF1 seldom runs faster than 19,200 bits/sec and is more commonly used for modems or radio telemetry than connecting an encoder to something.

Explain exactly how the encoder data got into your controller and what type of devices were removed from the network.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to get values from 8 encoders using a 2-wire bus RS485 connection to a Red Lion Data Station. These will ultimately write values to...
Replies
Views
Hi Dears, I am stuck at one point. I am useing incremantal encoder 600 p/r. with mitsubishi PLC FX2n. I am useing x0 for A channel and use...
Replies
Views
I am new to plcs. I am just wondering how data is read from the encoder for controllogix AB PLCS. Also, can some explain about Bitfield...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom