mitsubishi fx

colinbrowne

hi new on here so excuse me for jumping in ,can anyone tell
me , i have a rs232 to rs485 protocol converter can i make a lead to connect to a mitsubishi fx plc please im using the old
medoc software version 1.64b.

yeh thanks for the reply its just that ive got the 485 and can use it on the A also got one for f series the melsec medoc lists the fx but i
did notice on the lead set in RS components there was a round one and a
d type i just thought might have got away with just making an end but if its another protacol looks like spending again thanks anyway..
by the way the 232 to 485 we made and works fine..

Last edited:
yeh thanks i know i might sound a tight sod but its been years since
any plc work and we have just had a control box with an fx40 in and it
seems quite expensive to gear up for one unit and no forseable prospect
of having another thanks anyway.

You are going to need an SC-09/rs232-422 Converter. You will need to buy one from Mitzi or Bejers I think you cannot make them.
hi i looked to buy a lead found a site that mentioned a lead for the asian market found some on EBAY sc-09 cable 10 quid
have heard of these but for that price ive ordered one anyway
thanks for your reply:p