Trouble with micro logix 1500

Hi to all,
I am having trouble with my micro Logix 1500. I can get it to down load the program where it come up with remote run mode and when I try to go to run it gives a fault. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have been working with the 1500 for years. I think someone has got in the lap top and changed something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At this time we do not have a way to load program or communicati with our machine if something was to to happen.

Thank You very much in advance.

guess I'm running 8.1 and there is no ECR listed there either. only 4 options.

AWA
BWB
BXB
Discrete

sure your reading the base number model in the right place. Ist't the ECR the end cap on the modules?

1764-24AWA—Twelve 120V AC inputs and twelve relay outputs, 120V AC power.
1764-24BWA—Twelve 24V DC inputs and twelve relay outputs, 120V AC power.
1764-28BXB—Sixteen 24V DC inputs and six DC FET plus six relay outputs, 24V DC power

Thank you all for your help. What happend is that some one had put a Compact I/O cover on the end of our base in which the correct information was under it. I feel like I am two feet tall right now, but I did learn a lot. I hope you all have a great day.

Thank you do very much for your help.
Maintenance Man:whistle: