CS1W-AD081 no data in CIO..?

REZAR

any one know why this CS plc can't read or no data in CIO???

i already did :
1. Forcing value, and succeed displayed by proface
2. checking its rtd thermocouple, and its generating currents within analog range.
đź““

iknow there's so much testing needed, but which is first?

thanks bos...

The analog inputs need to be enabled.
The DM area assigned to the setup of the module must have the input point enabled. This is in D20,000 + (100 x machine number). This is normally setup in the IO Table utility of CX Programmer.
Do you have the input point enabled?

hello Pmcr,

my i/o table list was fine. the analog input and output is correctly set in i/o table.

but where is "enable" setting is?

I have looked at your CX-P file and we need more information.

What version of CX-Programmer are you using?

We need to know the part numbers of the modules and the location of the modules in the backplane. Your I/O table comes through as all generic modules.

REZAR

I have looked at your IO table, and it appears as though it was created in a version of CX Programmer around version 4 or 5.
The analog module is not specifically called out by part number, so you do not see the actual settings.
If you do not have the manual, you need to download the manual. It is catalog number W345.
There are DIP switches under the terminal block to select Voltage or Current input.
From you IO table, it appears as though the AD081 is set at unit 00.
Based on this, the DM location where you would enable the input points is DM20,000.
DM20,001 is where you would set the input range (-10 to + 10 Volts, 0 - 10 volts, etc).

You can download a copy of the manual here.
http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=745

I'am using Version 5. I dont have better version at this time.
I'm sorry Gtsuport, there's no comment. because the company does not have backup file. its downloaded logic.

Thank you PMCR, I've downloaded the manual, I check the DIP sw and it's fine.
The programmer was choose CIO 2000 instead of DM 20000
Base on the manual its okey...
And for my own, I monitor the DM 20000, the result is "0"

I wondering, there is LC001 (loop control) its last module .... I've read the manual also, but.... do i need to buy CX procces tool to check its parameter??? is it effecting this problem?

Last edited:
REZAR

The module uses BOTH DM and CIO.
The setup for the module is in the DM area.
Your analog values will display in CIO.

In the manual you will find references to "m" and "n" addresses.
The "m" values indicate DM addresses and the "n" values are CIO.
You will need to properly configure these addresses as required for your application.

Newer versions of CX-Programmer have a Unit Setup utility for these special I/O modules.

Better to use newer version then.... I'll try to get it tomorrow.
about this logic, it was run smoothly.
This "no read" syndrome occur when maintenance replace cpu battery. this machine is off for 1 month regarding other machine has been repair which is side by side with this machine.
I dont edit its program unless for testing purposes.

Most likely the setup information for the module was simply entered into the DM memory addresses.

When the battery died, the DM memory values would be reset to 0.

If the DM memory setup had been integrated into the ladder logic,
you would have been good to go.

My initial thought is that there are no inputs enabled on the module. At this point the plc is not expecting data and the module is not supplying data, therefore, no errors.

LC is using Function block, function block requires Allocated data memory range...

at this time, the allocation memory is zero for Function block.

is this false?

DONE..!!

now I'm using cx-one version 1, all setting and parameter is done!

the machine works ok.

thanks a lot friends,
see you next time.

Best Regards,
Reza