free plc software

whippee2

I am wondering if anyone can offer me advice as to where I can get any Plc programming software. I have a company laptop and want to install any plc software avaliable. I am awaiting the company to get me rslogix and omron. I know these are not free. Can anyone offer any free stuff that I might run across in the field ie, hitachi, toshiba?

thanks again
whippee

thanks for the replies and the info. So regarding the "lite" software, can i just go on line and troubleshoot. But I am assuming I cant make any alternations, is this correct?

thanks

If you ment the S7Lite; I have only picked on it offline (I've got the Pro), but I've read that you can prog whatever you want. It does not support DP and no communication cards.

Last edited:
I am wondering if anyone can offer me advice as to where I can get any Plc programming software. I have a company laptop and want to install any plc software avaliable. I am awaiting the company to get me rslogix and omron. I know these are not free. Can anyone offer any free stuff that I might run across in the field ie, hitachi, toshiba?

thanks again
whippee

But what PLC's do you have?

You can download Twido software here, but will you need it?

This is a good place to go.They have free plc and hmi software you can learn on.After a little time with the free hmi I purchased the full version for only a couple hundred bucks.

www.automationdirect.com