WinCC Scripting

Rheinhardt

Hi Gents ,

Is it possible to manipulate a bit in a word tag in WinCC,using either direct connection/C Script or VB script?

The links are dynamic and form bits of a Word '.C_Word' extension.

I want to manipulate word Tag_0.C_Word bit 2 for example.

I want to save on tags and use a control word that i can "bit-strip" in the sense of the word. If i create my tags as bits it would make a tag difference of 7 vs 1 for each type of device on our plant?

I have played around with using the settagbit but cannot afford to create this many tags?

Any help will be apreciated.

I am not familiar with WinCC, but I have done some work with WinCC Flex. I would think they would have some of the same functions.

Anyways, look for the (SetBitInTag) function. This will allow you to set a specific bit of a word.

Thank you Leibold i came right with following code....

#include "apdefap.h"

void OnLButtonDown(char* lpszPictureName, char* lpszObjectName, char* lpszPropertyName, UINT nFlags, int x, int y)

{

#define TAG_1 "toggle_integer"

DWORD dwHelp1,dwHelp2;

dwHelp1=GetTagWordWait(TAG_1);

if ((GetTagDWord (TAG_1)) & 0x100)

{

dwHelp2=dwHelp1&(0xFFFFFFFF^256);

SetTagWordWait(TAG_1,(WORD)dwHelp2);

}

else

{

dwHelp2=dwHelp1|256;