Omron ZEN Counter

RDLawrence01

I am new to programming and have struggled with setting up a counter. I want to start a small motor driving a wheel. A prox switch is set up to "see" the wheel once every revolution. I want the ability to set the number of required revolutions and have the motor stop when the that number is reached.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

What have you done already? What IO do you have?
If you post what you have done, then someone can help/point out etc.

We could all whip up something that would work, but all depends on what you have done, and you have to understand it too!!

That looks like it will work, but there is no motor control.

I have attached an example of how I would do it. You will need to rename the file type to .ZEN from .ZIP (site does not allow for .ZEN type files.)