PanelView 600C Issue

seaston_65

So I've got a machine running a Micrologix 1400 with a 600C HMI.
I added a Shift data screen to show the Part count, starve time, and Down time of the last 3 shift.
All 9 elements are shown on a new shift data screen I created.
The Part counts are pulled from C5:1, C5:2 & C5:3
Starve time/down time is pulled from F8:21 - F8:28.
I created my tags calling those addresses, and made the numerical displays showing the tags.

The problem in nothing on the Shift Data screen will diplay anything other than Zeros. The counts show "000,000" and the times show "0000"

The code is running in the PLC, and I even tried manually entering data into those elemnts in the PLC.
The twin sister machine has the same screen, just different addresses and works no problem.
I know I'm missing something here, but I just can't see it.

600C - Screen.jpg 600C - Tags.jpg

The working HMI doesn't have the (1), (2) etc... I was going to try to change that, but the machine is hotter than hell right now can only stops if it's broken. Can't even get the 15 minutes to try changing that. I'm waiting for a breakdown, or maybe next week.
I'll keep you updated and let you know if that's the issue.

Thanks for the tip

In your tag screen shot the counter addresses to me appear to be missing the .acc after it.

But I would also check that it can display counter and timer addresses directly,

I recall that component PV does have some addressing limitations but can't remember what they are.

So my co-worker had some down time last night and removed the brackets (1), (2) ...etc from the tags and they are working now.
Thanks for your tip Bernie.
I guess sometimes it's just the simple things I overlook