Anyone with experience using delta controllers?

BrianNStPaul

I am developing a new production line for energy recovery units and the controllers from delta electronics were suggested by a vendor. The price seems good but I have never used them before. Was just wondering if anyone had experience with this brand of controller. A link to their website:
http://www.delta.com.tw/

Hi

I spend some time programing Delta PLCs and HMI.
The HMI is simple very cheap,also look cheap.(6' color $350)
The PLCs is not friendly for the programmer.
I would not trying to build line with there PLCs.I would consider the HMI.
Even Siemens(Which is not my first choice) offer better option almost same price.
If you the one who going to maintain this line.Go with another brand.
LG offer here better price for PLCs then Delta
If you plan mass production machines you will suffer ones.....
BTW
Some products who offer by Automation Direct made by Delta like VFDs and Servo.
The best product I use from Delta is Temp controller.Very cheap, work fine with lot of options.