Instrumentation Design Software

inforPLC

Hi All,

I am searching for a simple and easy to use Instrumentation Design software. I read the features of two software programs: AVEVA Instrumentation and Elecdes Design Suite, and I am trying to compare between both of them, but reviews and trial versions are rare.

Did anyone had a working experience with any of these programs or can provide me with alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hey guys! I'm a newbie in the control area, so I'm gonna drop some thoughts here... We want to control the opening of big silos (about 1900...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wanted some thoughts on protecting control and instrumentation from welding damage. We had a PLC and drive fail after some welding work...
Replies
Views
This forum group has an exceptionally good S/N ratio probably due to its defined focus and stellar moderation staff. 🍺 Does anyone know of...
Replies
Views
Has the thinking changed on the grounding of shields on analog instrumentation cables? A friend recently attended some company training on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone and happy new year y’all. Have anyone use a 110 Vac instrumentation cable for a 220 Vac device?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom