Fuji Micrex-F (F70) and UG031-T HMI Problem

Andreik

Good day,

I would like to seek help for my problem with a Fuji PLC and HMI. I have a project proposal about migrating Fuji PLC (Micrex-F "F70") connected with a Fuji HMI (UG031-T). The problem is that I don't have Software and Cable of any of these devices and it seems that they are already obsolete. Is there any site where I can download these Softwares? HMI display is already defective as it no longer responds to "touch switches/commands".

Thank you very much,
Andrei K.

Similar Topics

i have a machine with PLC MICREX SPH300( NP1PS-117R) the battery is out of service and when the power shut and on again the program is not found...
Replies
Views
i want the cable to connect PLC FUJI MIREX- F Who ever used, and pls. tell me how i order it , or pls. tell me the part number of the cable thank you
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. We have a problem with a micrex-f plc which is used in AKYAMA printing machine, the error message is about T-link communication...
Replies
Views
I have a machine with 3 working fuju PLC's FPF56X-A10,FTF32X-N and FTF56X-A10. As the PLC's are obsolete I would like to download each,save the...
Replies
Views
I have a Fuji Micrex-F cpu F70s installed in my machines. The problem I am facing is that I am getting an alarm1 and alarm2 indication ON. Can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom