XBTGT5330 upload

khalid rafiq

Hi,
I am trying to upload program of Magelis XBT5330 HMI using vijeo designer 5.0. But not successful. I have tried serial,Ethernet and USB ports (using XBTZ G935 cable). When try to upload it shows error message "NO CF card found".Is it possible to read contents of flash using vijeo designer and which port will be used if there is no CF card installed..........any one have idea

Khalid

OK, I don't have orignal CF card, Is there any option to use new CF card and transfer program from internal flash to CF card or Vijeo designer.

Thanks

For simple application the main memory is enough in the GT-series, but most other CF cards should work as well, (no guarantee on speed or durability?)
Maybe this can help if your application doesn't need a CF card, look where you can disable it:
Change the "secondairy drive" in data storage locations. Use always main or optional.
And try again. Also some Copy-data commands in switches, and webgate need to have a CF card, if not needed disable them as well.

The application of GT does not require a CF card. Internal memory is enough. It is required to make some modifications but when i try to connect using Vijeo designer through USB or ethernet, It shows error CF card not present.

I repeat.You cannot upload program from the Xbt if it doesnt have a cf card. If you dont have the original program and there is no cf card..........sorry not possible to do any changes