Displaying multiple web pages

burnerman

I have an application with 3 machines, each with its own Red Lion G306 HMI.

The HMIs are networked to a pc in the supervisor's office which will be used for saving and printing data files created by the HMIs.

By opening Internet explorer 3 times on the supervisor's pc and accessing a web page on each window for the respective HMI and resizing and repositioning each window I can view all 3 HMI screens on the pc simultaneously - alls well, even if it's not the most attractive display I've ever seen, it's good enough for the supervisor.

However, if the supervisor's pc is rebooted (e.g. power cut) or if he accidentally closes or moves one of the windows, he is not conversant enough with windows to get the required display back on the screen.

Is there a way to save these settings and/or create a shortcut to restore the display to how it was set?

Or does anyone know of anther method of viewing multiple web pages, other than with IE, that will allow me to achieve this?

Thanks Ason

Unfortunately, at the moment I have no experience in creating pages & HTML language so I was hoping there might be an off the shelf solution.

If I need to I will look into making my own page as you suggest. I'm just not sure how long the learning process would take and if I can afford the time.

a quick exemple,
save the file on desktop and open with a webbrowser to take a look

open the .html file with notepad and
changes the url to the right adress for the panels.

this is with colums, dont know what is best for u,

if u need rows change to
<frameset rows="33%,*,33%">

u can also use pixels instead of % if u want fixed size on the frames
just change frameset to
<frameset rows="400pixels,400pixels,400pixels">