Getting day and time from PLC

pauly

I have tried to use the SFC 1 function to get the date and time from the PLC. The output I sent to a DB with the data type ad DATE_TIME. The function seems happy with the set up but when going online with the simulator the value in the D.B. doesn't change from the default value.Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Good morning guys; Im new at AB plc, and i just need help about a table or a list called something like "exchange data table" in French it is...
Replies
Views
A CIP request for the Identity class (0x01), Instance (0x01), yields the State in Attribute 8 (0x03 as Operational, for eg.) in its response. Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an ABB AC500 PM-582 PLC, The question is... is it possible to get the compiled code out of the CPU, i need to have this as a backup...
Replies
Views
There is small programming that has to be done for a S7 300 PLC. Most of the equipment here is Allen Bradley PLC except for this one Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
Hello Gurus, I have started teaching myself Allen Bradley PLC with RSLgoix 500 and LogixPro with grateful and helping comments of you gurus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom