Logix ASCII and String help

kbradray

I have done some SLC programming to use an AWT to send information to a display board via channel 0.

I set up a string datatype and then use the AWT to put that information on the display. I am having trouble understanding how to do the same with logix5000.

If any of you can help with discussion or screen shots i would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Have an unusual one here, guys... I have a remote machine that is sending my 1769-L33ER five 16-bit integers that represent 10 ASCII characters...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a system that has an OPC gateway server that is being decommissioned and on this server resides a Matrikon OPC Genie that serves...
Replies
Views
Can someone point me in the right direction to send an ascii string via channel 2? I think I want the AWT command but is there any special...
Replies
Views
Adding barcode readers to a 1761 processor. I have everything communicating and get the data in the processor through a generic Ethernet module...
Replies
Views
Have been experimenting with connecting a sick barcode scanner to a micrologix 1400 plc and been able to successfully read the barcode into a ST...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom