Unity Pro Simulator

RAbd

Hi
I am a new user to unity pro. I want to simulate more than 1 PLC at a time on the unity pro simulator. Is it possible. If yes please guide me how could I do it????

:confused:

I have never tried it, why dont you give it a go ?

If however you are thinking you will be able to get the 2 PLC simulators to talk to each other and the programs to interact think again, the simulator has several limitations:

General

General limitations:

The PLC simulator simulates a complete project with its user tasks. However, the runtime behavior of the simulator cannot be compared to that of a real PLC and cannot be used to draw conclusions about the behavior of a real PLC. This includes Multitasking behavior and time information.

The PLC Simulator does not support any form of I/O. Although the simulation contains project components for I/Os, they are not processed by the PLC simulator. Inputs and outputs can only be accessed via the project or via the Unity Pro online functions (read, write, force, animate, ...).

With the PLC simulator I/O events can not be triggered by setting/forcing %I bits.

For limitations concerning the memory card please refer to Memory Card for M340 PLC.

PLC OS System Services

The PLC simulator supports the most PLC OS system services on a variety of platforms. These services are only implemented as dummy services.
This means that functions and function blocks can be used in the loaded project, but they do not work as expected and/or they return an error message.
This mainly affects functions and function blocks that accessed special platforms, such as I/O blocks, communication and hardware specific functions.

The following PLC OS system services are supported:

diagnostics functions
functions to read the date and time
propagation delay time
object access (except network variables)
Premium DFBs
SFC

The following PLC OS system services are not supported:

closed loop control
Fip IO
BusX IO
Quantum IO
configuration
communication
functions to set the date and time

Thank you for the reply.
I tried it
When I tried to bring the second PLC online it gives an error that another PLC is online
I thought there may be some other way around if any one has tried