Add DH+ To RSLinx Enterprise Configuration

jshamp

How to Add DH+ To RSLinx Enterprise Configuration To PV+ with RN6 option module.
Using FTV Studio 5.00 with 2711P-T10C6A1

I figured it should show up automatically but it dosen't
Thanx

You configure the DH+ modules in the Runtime(Target) tab by right-clicking to add a driver, and following along in the dialog boxes.

I strongly recommend using the current release (5.10) of FTView Studio.

Descriptions of basic communication configuration is in Chapter 5 of the FactoryTalk View ME User Manual. (Publication ViewME-UM004, included in the FTView Studio installation of Online Books.

Installation and connection instructions for that module are found in the PV+ User Manual.

I also especially like Knowledgebase Answer ID #27795, which is a step-by-step explanation of connecting a PV+ to an SLC-5/04 over DH+.